Our retreat to southern India is an inspiring mix of Indian arts, time in nature, ayurvedic services and spiritual exploration. We visit some of the cleanest areas of India so you experience the wonder of Indian culture without sacrificing your health and self-care.
We chose our trip dates for three reasons: this is the best time for ayurvedic treatments, the Onam harvest festival starts early September, and this season is chock full of performances!
Putting down a deposit will reserve your spot (which is a good idea because this trip will fill up fast)! All deposits are non-refundable.
Investment (registration ends August 12):
$331/month for 10 months
Pay-in-full and receive an additional $50 discount.
Coaching Workshops: 25 – 30 HoursPacking List
– The Performances: Watch dances and hear music native to the states of Tamil Nadu and Kerala. You’ll see Kalaripayattu (a 3000-year-old art form often called the “Mother Of All Martial Arts”), see elaborate costumes in kathakali, and watch women dance balancing clay pots on their heads.
– Trying south Indian cuisine: Most Indian restaurants in the West serve north Indian food, but the food from the south is just as rich and diverse! Enjoy dosas, thai and more.
– The scenery: We will several days in South India’s largest tea-growing region, also home to beautiful national parks.
– The workshops: We will have 25-30 hours of group coaching during which we support you in defining and pursuing your next level of success.
– The hotels: We’ve chosen four star hotels in the cities where we stay.
– The spirituality: We will visit gorgeous temples, meet people of various religious backgrounds, and see celebrations of different Gods.
In 2019, we traveled to North India and had a blast! Click here to check out the video from our 2019 trip. We expect 2020 to be even better!
We stay in four- or five-star hotels in each city.
Yes! And it’s extremely affordable — just $450
We will send you a packing list when you register.
Absolutely — we are partnering with Intrepid Travel, a company that provides a local guide on all of their expeditions. Our guide for this year’s trip is the same for our last trip in India and we know you’ll love him!
This is not meant to be a romantic getaway or relationship coaching event. Couples in the past had a fabulous experience because they came ready to connect with their fellow participants and have a group experience.
This is totally up to you. Because many of our travelers fly with points or choose to extend this stay, we do not recommend a specific flight. Our trip begins in Madurai and ends in Kochi. If possible, we recommend arriving a day or two early to begin adjusting to the time difference.
Economy flights from the United States range start at $1,100
On this trip we have a minimum of 10 travelers and a maximum of 20 travelers.
This trip will run with a minimum of 10 travelers. Once registration closes, we will contact you to confirm we have met the minimum number of travelers. If we do not, we will either refund your deposit or you can credit your deposit to another trip in 2020.
We offer a 60-minute group connection call no more than two weeks after your trip ends, and we also offer the option to join a group coaching program with your fellow travelers.
Absolutely! This year we have a fabulous payment plan available.
Check out the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the most up-to-date health information. See your doctor at least two months in advance of the trip to make sure you have necessary immunizations and antibiotics.
We require that you have travel insurance. Depending on the plan you choose, travel insurance can cost as little as $20. Check out and compare plans here.
Get my Five-day Mini-course & Guide Right Now for FREE!